Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Arise O African, Africa Hear Me!!!




Listen all you men of our great worlds,
Listen all you peoples of Africa,
Hear me all Nations of Alkebu-Ian,
Look deep into yourselves
Like cricket, search for your missing links,
In the dust of the earth there lies your Gold.

The sun never would rise from the west,
The lie is told already,
Our bones broken in pieces
Fleas everywhere, painful sour!

The black blood litters the earth,
Hallowed winds gone as thick clouds,
bubbles amidst butterflies.

I seek HIM alone, of HIM that is almighty
I call on the gods of our ancient past,
Hear me our divines Gods of the seas, of the moon;
of the heavens and earth.
Hear my supplications and savage our sorrow….
We are your people,
your  first born have been enslaved
Come down upon the high mountains;
Show your might O great one of Alkebu-Ian!

My strength is almost gone,
My comrades have all took a retreat from battle,
Thousands of your sons have been slained,
Some fell by the sword,
Their bravery was well administered in battle,
Yet I shall fight till my last blow

We are about to go to war,
Yet again as it was when we saw you
in your fine apparel
War against injustice,
against the killing of our people…
War we must go!

Come down from your abode O great one
Put on your armor O Alkebu-Ian’s greatest KING
Command your chariots from the height of Hades
Release your reserve army,
Free the stronghold of “Ar Etilatis” (Atlantis)
Of the brave men of Memphis;
Of Ta-Sais and Nubia
Bring them with you Our Great Redeemer!

No comments:

Post a Comment